GoodLifeLabs.com – Healthy Holiday Special
Buy 5 bottles of Resveratrol Longevity Formula and get one bottle free (a $22.99 savings!)
Enter coupon code: RESBUY5 in the shopping cart area when you place your order
Here are some tips on how to have a happy, healthy holiday from us here at Good Life Labs!
5 Tips on having a Happy & healthy Holiday season
For many of us, the holidays have turned into the season of more! More food, drink, socializing, and stress… all of which takes a toll on our physical and emotional health. Here are some common-sense tips to help you navigate the holiday season in a happy, healthy way. Here are five ways to keep your health over the holidays:
- Tip #1: Shop Well For Yourself It is more important then ever to stock your kitchen with healthy foods. Keep healthy snacks handy. The more convenient they are, the more likely you are to eat them. Instead of thinking about what you shouldn’t eat, promise to eat your 3 to 5 servings of vegetables each day.
- Tips #2: Schedule Your Exercise Your schedule will be very hectic this holiday season. Schedule your workouts just as you would any other appointment. It’s ok if you can’t make it to class, but make sure that you get some activity in at least three days per week.
- Tip #3: Support your immune system with supplements Added calories, carbohydrates, alcohol consumption puts stress on the body’s immune system. An easy way to protect the body’s natural ability to detoxify and fight off winter colds is to take an anti-oxidant supplement like Good Life Labs Resveratrol Longevity Formula. Resveratrol is a powerful poly-phenol that safely and naturally remove free radicals and other toxins from the body.
- Tip #4: Skip the Baking Do you make baked goods for giving? Chances are you eat much of what you bake. Who wouldn’t? Instead make non-food gifts or prepare ingredients for baked goods and put them in pretty jars–let your gift recipient bake it up. That way, they can eat it when they want it and you don’t have to be tempted in the kitchen.
- Tip #5: Hydrate Keep your water bottle with you at all times. You should be drinking eight, 8-oz glasses of water each day. One handy trick is to buy a 64 ounce water jug. Fill it up in the morning and know that you need to finish it by the end of the day.